The second volume was developed for those in Grades 3, 4, and 5, with a focus on providing youngsters with a fuller understanding of the fundamental beliefs, practices, and prayers of the Faith.
- Uses an effective Question-and-Answer format to convey the essential elements of Catholic doctrine
- Presents God, Creation, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the Church, the Sacraments, Sin, the Life of Grace, the Moral Life, Mary and the Saints, and Union with God in Heaven in an orderly way so that youngsters can easily retain information with greater understanding
- Offers “Fill in the Blanks” and “Can You Answer These? sections throughout to encourage the retention of information
- Provides explanatory texts on such topics as Creation, important events in Jesus’ life, miracles of Jesus, and parables of Jesus
- Includes four Appendices on Essential Prayers, the Holy Bible, the Liturgy, and Christian Living
- Illustrated in full color throughout
- Provides parents with the opportunity to share God’s truths within the closeness, caring, and love of family
We ship our orders via UPS and US Postal service. Shipments are billed at the prevailing rates for either shipping method. If your order arrives damaged, please retain all packaging and product. Call us an we will initiate a damage claim. Custom items are non-returnable and require a signature on a quote before we place your order.
Return policy for in store purchases:
- Product must be in the original store packaging
- Must have Sales receipt
- If no sales receipt, credit will be issued by a Tally’s Gift Certificate